Wednesday, July 05, 2006

eBay... Oh eBay

So I just found something on eBay that I couldn't ignore. Often times I can ignore things. I must say I'm quite good at ignoring things, all kinds of things too. Important things, trivial things, news things, sports things, school things, I am pretty much an olympian ignorer. But this caught my eye and now I need to share the good news with all of you. I bought.... The String Quartet Tribute to Relient K! I mean seriously, as a Relient K fan how could I say no to that!!! It's going to be super chilling for when I'm in that crazy chill but wanting pop/punk mood. Darn you eBay for being so great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so. joel.
i have come to the full realization that i haven't seen you in at least a year. if not more.
what is up with that.
i will be sending you a letter to Medeba (if you're still there) & hopefully that will help with our non-exsistent friendship that has seem to occur.

liz.

Anonymous said...

yes!! the string quartet tribute!! they're amazing. they do tributes to EVERYONE. i have the coldplay one, the nirvana one, the rem one, the incubus one, and numerous songs by them for the likes of bjork, staind, pink floyd, led zeppelin, linkin park, the rolling stones, etc.

has no one ever listened to me before when i've talked about their awesomeness? haha.

hope you're having fun, kid.