Thursday, May 18, 2006

Flower Power in the Eleventh Hour

It's about time. In all the years that I've watched the Amazing Race I've had a little bit of a tradition. I go to the CBS website for the show before it starts and read the bio's for all the teams. Of course from these bios a favourite emerges, and then inevitably is eliminated in one of the first few rounds and I have to alter my allegiance. I am pleased to announce that this horrible streak has come to an end and the Hippies have won! WOOHOO, that's what I'm talking about. What an excellent final episode too, it came down to a matter of minutes between the final two teams. However, had the Japan leg been structured differently I'm sure the Hippies would have had a much bigger lead on the other teams, but it was definitely a good time for them to be back in Japan where they feel so comfortable. Congratulations BJ and Tyler, I knew you could do it.

The moral of this story - nice guys who go to Stanford and Harvard will always beat jerks who dropped out of college.

No comments: